Introducing Environ’s Professional Collagen Induction Therapy
Real beauty is skin deep. Introducing Environ’s Professional Collagen Induction Therapy.
Dr Des Fernandes, Environ Founder and Scientific Director, is the world pioneer in non-invasive skin rejuvenation.
“Skin needling induces collagen and elastin production by employing the body’s natural mechanisms that for the first time, as far as we know, produces regeneration of the skin and its matrix. There is no scar formation and the procedure can be safely repeated until the desired effect is achieved.”
In the hands of a trained Skin Care Professional, this non-invasive facelift procedure assists in stimulating the release of growth factors which results in the synthesis of healthy collagen and elastin, leaving your skin looking younger, tighter, firmer and healthier.
What is Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT®)?
Collagen Induction Therapy, also known as micro-needling or medical needling (to name a few), is a non-invasive medical treatment.
An instrument known as a Medical Roll-CIT®, houses hundreds of 1mm fine needles that will be used by a trained Skin Care Professional to make tiny needle punctures through the outermost layer of your skin, creating microscopic breaks in the blood vessels immediately below the surface of your epidermis.
It is scientifically proven that Collagen Induction Therapy helps to stimulate the release of special growth factors which results in the synthesis of healthy collagen and elastin and initiates the wound healing process. As a direct result, a stronger and healthier collagen and elastin network is created, and a thicker epidermis is formed making this non-invasive procedure the ideal treatment for the overall improvement of your skin’s health, wellness, texture and quality.
Who should consider it?
Collagen Induction Therapy can be used to rejuvenate skin that appears to have the following conditions:
- Ageing skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull and tired looking skin
- Sagging skin
- Stretch marks
Collagen Induction Therapy 101:
These are some simple steps to follow before and after your course of treatments:
- Book a consultation with your Skin Care Professional
- Use vitamin A as recommended by your Skin Care Professional for at least 3 weeks prior to treatment
- Consider a course of 6 Collagen Induction Therapy treatments – 1 to 4 treatments per month depending on your skin’s specific needs
- Follow each treatment with an Environ Ionzyme® DF Treatment – immediately after or +/- 1 week post treatment
- Follow your recommended Environ skincare routine at home during and post the treatments
- Always wear a sunscreen
What to expect after treatments:
This is only a guide as each individual will react differently depending on the skin’s response to the treatment and the intensity of the treatment.
- Day 1: Redness and tightness. Slight swelling is normal.
- Day 2: Slight redness and dryness.
- Day 3: Skin colour starts to go back to normal but skin may still feel dry.
- Day 4: Skin may flake but feels comfortable.
- Day 5-7: Skin may continue to flake but returns back to normal by day 7.
Ask your Skin Care Professional about you can take your skincare routine to the next level so that you can #FocusOnFlawless skin