Who should use the DF Mobile?
Anyone who is currently an Environ consumer as skin that is accustomed to vitamin A tends to respond in a more
predictable way. By combining the DF Mobile with your recommended Environ skincare routine, you will be able to
maximise the benefits of the Environ Professional Facial Treatments at home.
Who should not use the DF Mobile?
Pacemakers and electronic implants of all kinds, pregnant or lactating women, epilepsy, open cuts & abrasions in the
treatment area, cold sores (Herpes Simplex Type I) and ulcers, metallic implants of the face, Botulinum Toxin
treatment and Dermal Fillers: A two week waiting period is recommended to avoid affecting their placement, sunburnt
skin, sufferers of angina/arrythmia, haemophilia, patients who have a history of stroke, cancer patients or those
Where can the DF Mobile be used?
The following areas/concerns can be targeted with the DF Mobile: frown lines on forehead and or between eyebrows;
smile lines and fine wrinkles around the eyes; upper lip lines; hyper-pigmented marks from sun damage; double chin and
also minor scars.
How often can I use the DF Mobile?
When you start using the DF Mobile, use it every couple of days, gradually building up to every other day and
eventually use it daily. You can use it on a specific focus area of the face, or you can use it on the entire face and
How long does it charge for and when does it require another full charge?
The battery charges fully in approximately 2 hours, it can be used for 8-10, 15-minute sessions before it will
require another full charge.
Is the tingling sensation in my hand normal when using the DF Mobile?
Yes, for this reason be sure to always use a slightly damp conduction cloth when using the DF Mobile to ensure good
conduction of the electrical current.
How do I register the warranty and what does the warranty mean to me?
Activate the warranty by clicking here.
Please keep your proof of purchase and your warranty in a safe place. The DF Mobile warranty is for 24 months. If you
need any assistance, please contact the Environ Stockist from whom you purchased it.
DF Mobile care:
- Before and after use: Wipe the DF Mobile with a clean, soft, and slightly damp cloth.
- Do not immerse the DF Mobile in water.
- Periodically clean the Treatment Head, by wiping with a soft cloth using rubbing alcohol or 75% alcohol. Do not
remove the Treatment Head.
- Store the DF Mobile safely in the travel bag when not in use.
- The DF Mobile automatically switches off after 15 minutes.
- The DF Mobile should give you at least 8 -10, 15-minute sessions before it requires recharging.
- If you do not intend on using the DF Mobile for an extended period of time, you will need to do a full recharge of
the DF Mobile until the green light shines, before storing it.
- The battery charges fully in approximately 2 hours.
- If the DF Mobile will not work and the battery does not charge, check that all the plugs are securely plugged in.
DF Mobile cannot be operated whilst being charged.
- To replace the battery, return the DF Mobile to any authorised Environ stockist, who then returns it to their
authorised Environ Distributor for replacement.