Professionals are vital to the success
of our Brand.
6 Reasons why Skin Care Professionals LOVE ENVIRON
- Environ pioneered the use of high effective doses of vitamin A and antioxidants to support healthy looking skin and combats the visible signs of ageing.
- Each product has been clinically tested by Dr Des and his team, and by independent collaborators, to be effective and safe.
- Environ Skin Care products are not sold online. They are sold only through expertly trained and authorised Environ Skin Care Professionals as we believe this approach will ensure complete consumer satisfaction as the power of our beautiful science always requires the consultation and product recommendation of a Skin Care Professional.
- Maximum effectiveness of formulations is maintained by prevention of exposure to light, heat, air, and irradiation during manufacturing.
- Environ skin care products are packaged in specific containers which prevents light, air and bacteria from degrading formulations. Packaging ensures that all ingredients retain their efficacy.
- The product offering is suitable for all skin types, all ages and all genders.
See what our Consumers have to say:
We’ve spent 25 years creating beautiful skin!
Our secret to success
Dr Des formulated the Environ products to correct the chronic deficiency of vitamin A and antioxidants that everyone in the world is subjected to and suffers from in the exposed areas of skin.
The formulae of Environ are entirely based on the need to replenish all the nutrients lost by exposure to the sun, and other harmful environmental influences and at the same time to moisturize the skin.
Environ’s key to success is our unique Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ which enables the skin to acclimatize to the highest, effective dose of topical vitamin A.
The Cosmetic Roll-CIT® devices are home-use instruments that have ultra-fine stainless steel needles which vary between 0.1 to 0.2mm in length.
Cosmetic needling assists in increasing the effects of the topically applied Environ products. They are simple to use and are designed to treat all areas of the face and body.
The Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®, Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT®, Focus-CIT® and Body Roll-CIT® are designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
Technology meets beauty in an Environ facial treatment. Our patented Ionzyme® DF Machine was the first machine in the world to combine the potency of Pulsed Iontophoresis and Low Frequency Sonophoresis in one probe.
Specific Environ products used in these treatments contain the optimum strengths of vitamin A and C plus additional peptides. This advanced system is able to enhance the efficacy of the ingredients in these products and therefore provide faster, more effective results.
The Environ Professional range is extremely cost effective and caters for all skin types and concerns. Products are available in large salon sizes, mainly in easy-to-use pump dispensers, while the active serums are packaged in small containers to ensure maximum freshness and efficacy.
The Advanced Facial Treatment options can be personalised to cater for your Client’s specific concerns and vary from a convenient 20 minute treatment to a more comprehensive 90 minute treatment.
The Environ Cool Peel Technology is a revolutionary approach in the concept of skin peeling.
Traditional treatments are based on the destruction of the skin cells. Environ’s technology does not put strain on epidermal cells, but rather supports the natural processes of healthy skin.
Environ achieves its effects by prolonged application to the skin and is built on the principle that when we apply physiological stresses to cells, the result is a release of growth factors. A series of light peels produces healthier and smoother looking skin.