This Micro-Needling Instrument was pioneered by world renowned reconstructive surgeon Dr Des Fernandes, the Founder and Scientific Director of Environ. It has a smooth action roller head embedded with durable 0.1 mm stainless steel micro-needles for use on the face and neck.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- 108 precision surgical grade stainless steel, sharpened 0.1mm embedded micro-needles.
- Safe and hygienic.
- Painless micro-needling experience.
This product may be used on all skin types, with the exception of the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and blemish-prone skin.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.