Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT®
Designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of your skin, this Environ needling instrument is specially crafted for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose and mouth.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Naturally antibacterial
- 260 ultra-fine surgical grade stainless steel 0.2mm micro-needles
- Safe and hygienic
- Painless micro-needling experience
This product may be used on all skin types, with the exception of the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and blemish-prone skin.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.