Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT®
A meticulously crafted hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1 mm is specifically designed for use on your body.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing.
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin, fine lines and scars.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
- Your skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A for a minimum of 3 weeks before you start needling.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Cleanse the skin before needling and then divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ body products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.