Who should use the DF Mobile Device?
Anyone who is currently an Environ consumer as skin that is accustomed to vitamin A tends to respond in a more predictable way. By combining this mobile device with your prescribed Environ skincare routine you will be able to maximize the benefits of the Environ Professional Facial Treatments at home.
Who should not use the DF Mobile Device?
Contra-indications include: headaches, herpes simplex (cold sores), open cuts and abrasions, pregnancy and lactation, epilepsy, excessive sunburn, pacemakers and electronic implants, angina (chest pains) / arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), hemophilia, stroke patients, cancer / post cancer and radiotherapy as well as injectables.
Where can the DF Mobile be used?
The following areas/concerns can be targeted with the DF Mobile: frown lines on forehead and or between eyebrows; smile lines and fine wrinkles around the eyes; upper lip lines; hyper-pigmented marks from sun damage; double chin and also minor scars.
How often can I use the DF Mobile?
When you start using the device, use it every couple of days, gradually building up to every other day and eventually use it daily. You can use the device on a specific focus area of the face or you can use it on the entire face and neck.
How long does it charge for and when does it require another full charge?
The battery charges fully in approximately 2 hours, it can be used for 8-10, 15 minute sessions before it will require another full charge.
Is the tingling sensation in my hand normal when using the device?
Yes, for this reason be sure to always use a slightly damp conduction cloth when using the device.
How do I register the warranty and what does the warranty mean to me?
Activate the warranty by clicking here. Please keep your proof of purchase and your warranty in a safe place. The device warranty is for 24 months. If you need any assistance please contact the Environ Stockist from whom you purchased the device.
What are the steps involved in looking after my DF Mobile Device?
- Before initial use, remove the plastic protective cover from the treatment head.
- Periodically clean the treatment head.
- Before and after use wipe with a clean, soft and slightly damp cloth.
- Do not immerse the device in water.
- Do a full recharge of the device before storing it.
- The device cannot be operated whilst being charged.
- Unplug the charging cable from the socket before storing the device.
- The device automatically switches off after 15 minutes.
- Store the device and accessories safely in the travel bag.