Basic Antioxidant is an essential supplement that facilitates the formulation of healthier skin cells. It effectively combines zinc with vitamin A, C and E to maintain the skin and counteract the harmful effects of free radicals, while it helps protect and balance immunity of the skin and body.
Amongst other vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients, it contains:
- Vitamin E, which combats the effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin A, essential for growth as well as the maintenance of good vision.
- Vitamin C, a well-recognised antioxidant.
- Zinc, an essential element of nutrition.
Please note: For adults and children over 12.
- Take 1 capsule daily after meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Antioxidants marked with *
|*Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Zinc (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate)
|Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)
||30 mcg (5 RE)
|Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate)
||4800 IU (1440 RE)
|*Synthetic Vitamin E (di-Alpha-Tocopherol)
||15 IU (10 mg a-TE)