Home Peel Kit
Containing the key ingredient trichloroacetic acid, this light and effective peel treatment is specially designed to be used in the comfort of your own home for skin rejuvenation as well as to help improve the appearance of aging or problematic skin. The peel can be applied to specific target areas or to the entire face, depending on skin condition, using the peel brush.
- Safe, effective and easy-to-use.
- A series of light peels does not compromise the integrity of the epidermis.
Please note: Home Peel Kit treatments should only be recommended by trained skin care professionals and doctors who have successfully completed the Environ Peel training course.
- For mature, sun damaged skin types, pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Once a week, apply the cream peel in a thin, even layer and leave on 20 minutes.
- For problematic skin conditions, pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Apply the cream peel in a thin, even layer every evening and leave on 10 minutes.
- Remove with water and follow with your preferred Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- It is recommended to use this treatment during winter but light peeling may be done in summer provided that a broad spectrum sunscreen is used and exposure to the sun is limited.